Saturday, January 15, 2011

My lovely Saturday

Ok, so I went shopping for dresses today and found the perfect one! I have ordered my dress, so now I just wait for it to come in so I can get it tailored. Maybe tomorrow I can post a few pictures of dresses that did NOT make the final cut. No looks at the final dress until the wedding :)

P.S. shopping for wedding dresses can be very overwhelming...

Ryan and I had a lovely date today. We started it off with dinner at Sonic (which you have to drive like 45 minutes to get to) then we went and hung out at the casino for a few hours and had a great time. I am so lucky to have such a great guy! We are finishing up our evening sitting on the couch with a glass of wine. I am playing on the computer while he plays a video game :) lol

Well I think I'm off to bed. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment