1.) Mood:
Great! I got to see my wedding band today and its PERFECT!
2.) Do you take vitamins every day?
Yes I do
3.) Do you prefer sweet (chocolate/sugar) or salty (chips, etc.) type snacks?
I like both, it just depends on my mood
4.) Current nail polish:
I have on purply nail polish and a purply glitter polish on my pointy finger
5.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
Boring old white...we can't paint at our apartment
6.) Do you like to cook at home or are you more of a take-out person?
I prefer cooking, but takeout is nice sometimes too :)
7.) Current outfit?
My initial outfit today was a pair of dark blue khaki pants and a white sweater, HOWEVER I spilled my lunch all over myself and had to run to the store, so I am now wearing jeans and a blue tank top with a white cardigan over it
8.) What is your favorite television program?
Hellcats & House
9.) Can you do a cartwheel?
Of course...
10.) Weekly goals:
I dont have any goals this week, just a list of To-Dos...
That was fun and different :)
No comments:
Post a Comment