Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday, Friday, got to get down on Friday!

Well Thursday was our monthly "Birthday Celebration Party" at work. Every month we get together and celebrate everyones birthdays for the month and anniversaries with the firm. This one was different though. I was asked to please come and stand at the from of the room, where I was told how everyone at the firm was so happ for me and that I meant so much to them that they wanted to do something special for me. They then handed me 6 gifts and a card. We really got some great stuff!
We got a new tent, 2 sleeping bags, 2 camp chairs and a small lantern! We now have almost everything we need for camping this summer.
It was so nice of everyont I worked with to pull together and get us such great gifts. We truely appreciate their kindness. I must say, I work with a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT group of people!

Some pictures of our new stuff below:







Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment