The wedding date is getting so close! All the big details are planned, we still have some small stuff to get planned out though :)
We still have shopping to do for the trip, we could use a couple more beach towells, some sunscreen, and a whole lot more! Also, I guess at some point we should dig our suitcases out of storage...eww I dont like going in the storage unit, its so cold and dark and gloomy...oh wait that pretty much secribes the whole city...LOL
Its been so cold this week, wet and gloomy. I am looking more and more forward to some warmth and sunshine!
I'm just rambling on an on so excuse me if I'm boring you...
I need to start working out and get my body ready to be in a bikini, but by the time i get home from work, all I want to do is eat and sit on the couch. I need to find a way to get my workout in during the daytime at work....any ideas? Maybe I join the gym for a month to get myself motivated and back in shape. Just a thought that I will probably not follow through with...
Well I guess I should run, I am at work....and actually get back to my job :)
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment