Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesdays Thought Corner

There is so much going on right now, I dont even know where to start.

Ok, so we picked up Ryans wedding band on Saturday, but we need to take it and get it sized up just a little (its pretty darn snug). He looks so handsome in his ring!

On Sunday, I made a pretty hanger to hang my wedding gown on and take pictures ♥ It's so pretty!

We are having employee appreciation week at work this week....so awesome to be appreciated! We started off on Monday with a free breakfast, today we had a latte cart and got our first gift (photo coasters...which are too cute). Tomorrow we are getting a catered Mexican fiesta lunch. We will wait and see what the rest of the week holds.

Ryan is currently in Montana and comes home tomorrow! I cant wait to have him back in my arms ♥

I guess that's all I have for right now.

Hope your all having a great week!

ONLY 27 MORE DAYS TILL WERE WED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment