Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Finally Friday!

Only 11 More days till the big wedding!

OMG, so excited!!! I am so ready to be Mrs. Corlett!

Ok, I have calmed down now...So this is our last weekend to get everything prpared for the BIG day, and we still have allot left to do. We must stop procrastinating and get to work.

Today is actually a pretty day here in Seattle, we have sunshine and some warmth (of course warm to us here in Seattle is 65 degrees).

Today I am wearing my new shoes that my awesome guy picked out for me. I am trying to break them in before Hawaii. See pretty picture of my foot below :) I just love my new shoes! Thanks hun for picking these out and buying them for me...

Ok, so I have been obsessed with glitter nail polish lately, and gel manicures. I will ad a lovely picture of my nails right now for you to see below. If only I could figure out what I want to do with my nails for the wedding, that would be great!


So a bunch of us took Ryan out for mexican food for his birthday, and they came out and sang to him, while making him wear a sombrero, my picture isnt the best, but you get the idea...it was funny!



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment