Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sickness...we would like to be over it

So Ryan decided to get us both sick with a cold. It all started about a week ago, when Ryan decided he was sick, well after taking care of him, now I have his stinking cold. Must get it out of our systems quick, as we only have 14 days till the wedding.

I will do my best to do better at making posts on here!

Side note:
So I went down to do laundry on Saturday, only to find out the dryer was broken (someone actually broke the door), so we called the help number above the dryer and they said they would send someone out in 1-2 days. So today they brought us a new dryer (well its used, but new for us), so I went down to do my laundry, I wash it, put it in the dryer, put my money in and.....nothing, it wont start, the stupid new dryer doesnt work! So I call and complain (very loudly and rudely) and they said they would send someone out to which I replied, it better not take 3 days again, as I have a load of wet laundry! Anyway, I still have wet laundry and am just waiting to see if they come fix our stupid dryer today.

I feel better now that I ranted about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment