This week is starting to drag by, creeping and crawling so slowly I think I'm gonna die. I'm sitting here at work, it's 4pm and I'm staring at the clock, why wont it go faster? Ally says her week is zipping by, I wish I felt the same...
The sun finally came back out, of course that doesnt mean much. I had to scrap a thin layer of ice from my windshield this morning...what a joke (It's spring, right?). Atleast when I get to Hawaii this weekend the weather will be nice and warm and sunny, no jacket needed!
Trying to figure out how to pack the champagne glasses for the reception in a way as to not take up so much room in the stinking luggage (right now, they are in the styrofoam box they came in), which is proving difficult. I'm so afraid they will break getting banged around on the plane. Oh well, they will be worth it.
Take care all, I'm gonna go stare at the clock for a bit more until time to go home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment