Looks like I am doing very poorly at keeping up my blog...I'm sorry :(
Lets see. Since our weekend of camping we have relaxed a little and finished lots of very needed chores and errands. We even got Ally a dresser for her room, so she has somewhere to put her clothes and such.
We went to a mariners game last week (they finally won a game). Ally has since started camp, and has played laser tag, whirly ball, and today they are going to a place called Wild Waves (an amusent park - water park).
Tomorrow is the cake decorating contest at work...I hope I do well enough this year to finally win a prize. This will be my third year to participate. The first year we had a summer them so I made a beach style cake, last year the theme was Seattle, so I made an umbrella cake. This year the cake theme is 80's.....I am making a pac man cake.
This weekend we are going camping again, yeah!
I am quickly losing my tan and need sun fast! Looks like I will be living off a bottle of self tanner this summer :(
Well I must run, I will try to do better at updating this in the future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment