Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another weekend passes by...

Weekend recap: Friday night - dinner and few drinks with guest from out of the country.
Saturday we went to the outlet mall and got some school clothes for the kiddo and then we went to a wedding, and then we cam home and grilled hot dogs and watched a very stupid movie called Sharktopus.
Sunday...Ryan left us for DC for the week. Ally and I did back to school shopping and put together a pinata for my company picnic :)

all and all kind of a chill weekend. Now I shall go cook dinner and paint my nails.

Later gators

1 comment:

  1. How did you enjoy meeting with Michal? Nice guy, huh? Every time he goes to the states, I am hooking him up with some nice people to meet.

    Sharktopus... I remember the movie poster, I think I need to see it.

    ReplyDelete