Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In Dire Need of SUNSHINE!

This weather here in Seattle is just nuts! I really need some summer time and I need it stat...Looks like it's finally suposed to get up in the 70's this weekend, thank heavens! I cannot handle the 60 degree temps much longer, I mean I'm seriously going to scream. I'm a southern girl, used to heat and sunshine, and when you take that away for too long, it's very depressing. I now understand why so many people here have

"Seasonal Affective Disorder" -
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is episodes of depression that occur at a certain time of the year, usually during winter.

        •Increased appetite with weight gain (weight loss is more common with other forms of depression)
  • Increased sleep and daytime sleepiness (too little sleep is more common with other forms of depression)
  • Less energy and ability to concentrate in the afternoon
  • Loss of interest in work or other activities
  • Slow, sluggish, lethargic movement
  • Social withdrawal
  • Unhappiness and irritability
Lets see...I have all of the above except for: Social withdrawal...

SUNSHINE, please come soon and bring the warm weather with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment