Where to start?...
Ok, so were coming up on Ally's last weekend here as she leaves on Tuesday. This makes me a very sad mom. Ryan and I are trying to plan a fun last weekend for the kiddo and I look forward to spending as much time with her as I can over the next few days.
My company picnic is on Friday, for which I have done allot of planning since I am in charge of it. I hope we have good weather and that everything goes smoothly. If nothing else, its basically an extra day off work :)
Ryan and I would like a bigger apartment since were looking at adding to our family, but we really like the price of the place that we have. Not sure what we are going to do about that. Right now though there is barely enough room for two people to live in. Maybe over the course of the next couple months, I should go through things and start a major spring cleaning throughout the apartment.
I think though that no matter what, we would like more space.
No comments:
Post a Comment