Ok, sorry I havn't been keeping up with this.
Last weekend, Ryan took me up to one of the Boeing plants up in Everett for Boeing family day. We had a good time and I got to see where all the planes are made. Those buildings are so BIG, I mean like they can line atleast 3 planes up back to back and theres room left over....It's hard to explain.
Theres really hasn't been a lot going on around here. HOWEVER thats all about to change. Next weekend we are going to PAX (video gaming convention) here in Seattle. We are excited about that :) Labor day weekend we are going on a three day camping trip to a musical festival for Dave Matthews band, so that should be pretty fun as well.
Other than those exciting things, Ryan is playing a new video game beta for Star Wars, I am working a new puzzle and we are just relaxing a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment