Well, I have finally started feeling our precious little girl move on a more consistant basis. Over the weekend, me, Ryan and his dad were playing games and our dear daughter decided she wanted to try an escape through my belly button. It felt pretty weird :)
Ok, so I still get tired pretty easily from not doing much at all. In fact, today on my lunch break I walked about 6 blocks and when I got back to the office, my entire body hurt. My knees felt like they were just going to give way and I was just gonna sit in the floor. I finally am experiencing ligament pain from the baby growing inside and it hurts like hell! Just thought I would share.
I bought two new pairs of maternity pants yesterday and two shirts today on my lunch break. I am outgrowing all my old stuff already.
Oh...I really want a cupcake!
Have a good day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment