Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just for Fun

When are you due: July 20th
How many weeks?: currently 16 weeks
Was this planned or unplanned: planned
How much weight gained: so far only 6 lbs
Is this your first pregnancy?: no
Latest food craving: Honey teddy grahams
Your top two name choices or baby's name: no idea yet
Worst Thing about being pregnant: being so tired
Best Thing about being pregnant: knowing that there is a life inside of me
The first person you told was: my hubby of course
Are you more scared or excited: excited
Happy or mostly moody: happy
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: everyday, I'm hormonal, I cry just watching commecials on tv
You pee an estimated __ times a day?: I can't count that high
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: ummmm, I would rather not say
Will you breast feed: I plan to

No comments:

Post a Comment