Cravings: So I was sitting at work and wanted a snack. I opened my desk drawer and found a bag of honey roasted peanuts! (score) Before I knew what was happening, they were all gone :( It was a very very sad moment in my day. I did learn however, that the baby LOVES honey roasted peanuts, woohoo! I have found my new afternoon snack. So I shall say goodbye to the honey teddy grahams that have been my love for the last month and move on to bigger and better things.
Symptoms: Ok, so for the last few days when I wake up in the morning, I feel as if I have been ran over by a bus, so either my dear hubby is beating the poop out of me in my sleep, or preggo symptoms are kicking in. (I am going to opt for the later of the two)
For the last few days my feet have been starting to hurt/swell and my lower back is starting to hurt as well.
Bring it on....I can take it...
P.S. - I am now eating another bag of honey roasted peanuts :) oh isn't life grand!
No comments:
Post a Comment