Thursday, April 19, 2012

Slow Going

Sorry to not be posting alot right now, but there just hasn't been any new news. I can make stuff up if yo uwould like.....haha just kidding

Lets see, we think we have gotten closer to a name, we seem to have maybe narrowed it down to 4, well 5 really :) Hopefully one of them will really just jump out and yell *I'm the one* and make it easier :)

House hunting update: the market here is getting worse, and we dont want to settle on something. If we haven't found a place by June 1st, then we will start figuring out how to make  our apartment work for a while, until we can find a home that is good for us. I am so ready to start setting things up and making it even more real!

For a little something different: A view from my perspective, sitting at my desk at work.


My head
My legs

There sure are a lot of "roles: haha


No comments:

Post a Comment