Monday, April 30, 2012

Third Trimester/28 Week Update


How far along?  28 1/2 weeks

Total weight gain:  19lbs as of 2 weeks ago

Maternity clothes? Is there anything else?

Stretch marks? noGod I hope not

Sleep: I forgot what this is already! Ryan has about had enough of my no sleeping too :(

Best moment this week: Everytime I feel the baby move

Miss anything? SLEEP!, My brain, Sunny side up eggs

Movement: oh my yes, all the time

Food cravings: burgers & pizza

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really

Gender: girl

Labor signs: not yet

Symptoms: lack of sleep, shin splints, back aches, swollen feet, blotchy skin, hip pain

Belly button in or out? its flat, its always been flat :)

Wedding rings on or off? still on, but my other rings have already come off

Happy or moody most of the time: I would say happy, but you can ask the hubby his opinion

Looking forward to: meeting this little girl in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment