We sign the papers with escrow today on our house and the plan is that we move next weekend :)
YAY! Were finally homeowners. We have a lot to do this weekend in preperation of the new house. We need to order our fridge and washer/dryer and set up delivery. We have some other shopping that also needs to be done as well. So this long weekend, is going to be busy, busy, busy.
And now...
32 weeks along. We have an ultrasound this coming Tuesday and they are going to check babys size and see how she is doing. I know one thing, she sure is getting strong and big it feels like. She enjoys sitting on my nerves and sending sharp pains shooting in places, mainly down my back and butt. I have two more two week appointments and then I start going to the doc once a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment