Wednesday, June 13, 2012

34 Week Update

Ok. so I am up a total of 35 lbs so far, oops. I think alot of it is water gain as my feet and ankles are huge. Doc says I look perfect :) We are scheduled at 7pm on the 16th of July to have baby girl, but doc is going to keep an eye on the surgery schedule to see if we can bump up a day or so.

I am working hard on the nursery and hopefully will get it finished enough this weekend to do pictures :) Atleast that is my goal.

We went to a Mariners game last night and had some good times even though we lost, we did make a good attempt at a come back.

We are finished with LaMaze classes now, we learned a lot but wont be able to use most of it since we are having a c-section. But even still, it was fun thing for me and Ryan to do together.

We have a lady coming out to talk to us about putting window treatments all through the house on Thursday, so we will be able to sleep in on the weekends (cause the sun wont be beating it at 5am) and change clothes without worrying about the neighbors being able to see us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment