Tuesday, September 4, 2012

We're here

Sorry, we have been missing. We have been working on the house trying to get reading for our housewarming party this next weekend. We are all alive and doing well :)

I have been working on some projects around the house such as hanging some pictures on the wall up the staircase.

 I rearranged the living room furniture today. Excuse the mess as I am still working on this room :)




I have added some new videos on youtube if you would like to see Ashlynn in action.
http://www.youtube.com/kerensa75

Ryan is having really bad eye infections and we have been dealing with that off and on for the last month and now he has it in both eyes. Is called Iritis I believe. We take him back to the eye doctor tomorrow again. Will try to keep you posted on whats going on with that.

Ashlynn is coming up on her 2 month birthday! So exciting. She is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment