Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life As We Know It

Where to begin...

Ashlynn is learning to talk more and make more types of noises which can be heard here. www.youtube.com/kerensa75

Ashlynn was sleeping 8 hours at night starting at 8 pm and only feeding once a night and starting her day at 7:30. Well....that went to shit and she started waking up at all hours and feeding twice and waking at 6:30 for the day :( It was horrible. Well for the last two nights we have been doing bed at 7 pm, she is feeding once again and waking for the day at 7:30. Please say a little prayer that we don't regress again!

We tried spoon feeding Ashlynn rice cereal a couple times and she hated it...I mean hated it, she looked like she was going to vomit. Well tonight I decided to try some oatmeal, and she did much better with that, so we will continue to give her a little oatmeal at dinner time every day and see how it goes :)

I got a sewing machine as an early Christmas gift and I'm about to start trying my hand at sewing some bibs for Ashlynn, wish me luck. I think I may have taken on trying to learn too many crafts at once and I may need to step back and do one at a time for a week or so before trying the next thing.

Well that about sums things up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment