Oh My, Time is flying by! Can you all believe that Ashlynn is already 6 months old? I sure can't. It seems like just yesterday that she was just a tiny little thing that we were bringing home from the hospital. Ashlynn is enjoying all kinds of baby food already and some non baby foods such as banana's, carrots, asparagus, tortillas, red bell pepper (not a fan), and pears. She also enjoys eating Mum Mum's which are rice crackers of sorts that she can feed herself and they melt in her mouth. Well by now your probably tired of me babbling and are wanting to see her 6 month pictures. Well here goes!
Look! You like my ball? It's yellow and I think it's funny when it gets rolled around.
Why are you behind me mom?
(Hey baby...wanna play?)
(You smell funny!)
(What mom? I didn't bite her...)
No comments:
Post a Comment