Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday, Thursday

Lately...

Well lately, Ashlynn has been trying to give me a heart attack. She thinks she should always be standing and is very good at pulling herself up using anything. There have been several 'oh my God' moments over the last few days. Just the other day, Ashlynn banged her face on the window ledge and has a bruise across her cheek. This morning, I left the room for just a moment and Ashlynn stood up by herself and then tumbled head first into a wooden side table. I guess from this day forward, I will have to ut her in her ack n play when I need to leave the room.

Ryan...well he is as crazy as ever! There is no cure for that yet, Haha!
He went to the eye specialist just the other day and we found out his eye is healing. It's not a fast healing process but it is improving so maybe he won't have to have any more shots in his eye. Today Ryan had oral surgery on a front tooth and they were able to fix a nasty abscess.

Were working on redecorating our living room and have picked out a couch and now we need to figure out how to set things up. We will finally have seating for guests when they come over. I'm so excited to be getting my living room put together. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up some paint chips to see what color we can do an accent wall.

Oh yes...Ashlynn is learning to crawl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment