Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer, summer where oh where are you?

Its almost June! Holy crap. Only 14 more days till Ally gets here. Where oh where has the time gone?Can you believe that Ashlynn is almost a year? I can't, its crazy! Were gonna have a cook out at our house to celebrate. Wanna come?

It's been a long Memorial Day weekend. We started out with going to a BBQ at a friends house and then just ran some errands and goofed off the rest of the weekend. Tomorrow Ashlynn and I are going to a friends so that Ashlynn can play with her friend Elora who is 1 week younger than her.

I'm trying to find new things to post about other than just pictures of Ashlynn, though I know thats why you are here :) haha

Well, Ashlynn is in bed and Ryan is playing a game, so I am going to go and paint my nails and read. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment