I'm not sure what winter has in store for us all with cold season, but I have started early. The weird thing around here, is that I don't usually get sick, and I am dying over here. The cough that IS this cold is horrible, I wish this on no one!!! I honestly hope that the rest of cold season is much nicer to me/us.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Heat be gone
Well it's been crazy warm here the last few days. I know my friends in the south would laugh at me saying 85 is hot, BUT when you have no air conditioning, that's exactly what it is. We have a few more days of this weather and then it looks like Tuesday will begin the fall trend of rain and highs in the 60's. I'm torn though, not sure if I'm ready to say goodbye to summer and hello to the long fall/winter of rain. I will say I am ready to be done waking up in the morning to it being 80 in my house already at 8am. I will have to teach Ashlynn to play in the rain so we can still go outside and get out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment