Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Who, what, where

Hey, sorry we haven't been around. I am sick with a horrible cold (first time I have been sick in years) and its kicking my ass. Ashlynn is getting another tooth on top (left lateral incisor), so she is being clingy and somewhat extra fussy. She has started a cute phase of wanting to feed me though, and I hate it when she wants to feed me foods I don't like :)

Ally is doing good in school so far and says she's enjoying it so far this year.

Ryan works at the office now, so we are all adjusting to that. When Ryan comes home from work, Ashlynn drops whatever she is doing to greet him at the door. It's too funny to watch her start running toward him and start crying half way there. I guess she is so happy she crys?! At least that's all we can figure out.


No comments:

Post a Comment