Man this weather has been NUTS I tell ya! There is monsoon style rain one minute then bright clear sunny skies the next...this goes on all day, back and forth. This is not your average Seattle style rain (drizzle), this is the hard core, can't see where your driving stuff. There looks to be a few clear days in our future here so we are excited about that.
Enough about the weather.
Ashlynn hasn't been sleeping at night the last few weeks so I am one tired mom :( last night she got up 5 times! Gasp. I want my sleep through the night girl back now please. Sorry I haven't been posting, I'm just exhausted. I almost wish there would be a nice hard pounding rain at nap time today...for me. I love sleeping in the rain. I'm about to borrow a sound machine from another mom to see if that will help Ashlynn with her sleeping. She's cutting a few teeth right now so I'm gonna assume that's causing our sleep problems :(
Ashlynn is learning new things everyday and mastering those she already knew. She loves sitting in chairs that are her size. If we go somewhere and there is a kid chair, she will go sit in it. Going to have to get her her own chair for Christmas it seems. She now rolls the ball with me instead of just playing fetch. She can get on and off her ride on toy though she can't really make it go anywhere just yet. She is starting to be more interested in cuddling which makes me super happy.
Here are a few pictures from the last week.





No comments:
Post a Comment