So, we were busy planning a Christmas party for our friends....but Ryan got the nasty stomach flu the day of the party. Oh what a party pooper...LITERALLY! So we cancelled our party and will hopefully reschedule it for January.
I have been busy putting together gift bags for the homeless. I think they often get overlooked this time of year. So with the help of a friend, I put together these bags of foods and other useful items like warm socks. Heres a look at what I got done. I was able to make 16 bags. We are going to go give them out tomorrow :)
I got new glasses (progressive bi-focals), so now I feel really old. I'm having a hard time getting used to them, but I guess it will all be second nature in no time.
Guess that pretty much sums things up around here.
Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment