Well, this year has certainly been full of ups and downs! Some good, some bad, but were still going strong so that's what matters.
I'm going back to work in January and Ashlynn will be going to daycare. I know it will be good for her and I really can't wait to watch all she learns.
Ally is doing great in school and has been making the A/B honor roll. She is learning to play the violin now in addition to the saxophone which is neat. She just got a pet fish (a Beta, I think).
Ashlynn is doing good. She busted her top lip open last night when falling down on a bookshelf (silly girl). It's hard to believe that this time last year she couldn't even crawl! Time goes by too fast!
Well I hope you have had a pleasant 2013 and I hope that 2014 is even better than the last. I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment