Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The dog says...

Lets start with...

Grandpa was here visiting over Thanksgiving holidays and Ashlynn and him had a great time playing together. Ashlynn loved running back and forth between grandpas legs while he stood like a bridge. Who knew that could be so entertaining...She also loved running him over with her shopping cart as he yelped "ouch"! She does love to abuse people.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have so much to be thankful for in our lives.

I put up a few new videos on my youtube sight if you woulod like to take a look at those. One is of Ashlynn foot clapping, one of her identifying body parts and two of taking her to see Snowflake Lane (a fun Christmas event they do here).
www.youtube.com/kerensa75

Ashlynn is starting to talk a lot these days. The words she says now are:
mama
dada
sit or maybe its shit...we are not sure
hi
papa
bye bye
night night
ball
and a few more I'm sure I am forgetting

She will give kisses and hugs when asked. She is a master at throwing tantrums. She loves to clap. Loves music. She loves to try and hug and kiss the cat (dangerous). She loves to read books and sing songs. jumping, she loves jumping. She absolutely LOVES dogs. She can tell you the cow says moo, the cat says meow and the dog says bow wow wow. And so much more.

This week I am working four days and Ryan is playing Mr. Mom. I'm sure he will be ready to run away by Friday :)

I have some new pictures to post and hopefully I will be able to do that this weekend for you. We have a lot of upcoming events and I look forward to sharing them with all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment