Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Sunday

There are two new videos up! www.youtube.com/kerensa75

Last week was crazy busy! This next week is too.

Ashlynn is starting to learn all the fun things...like kicking and hitting. She has been uncontrollable the last week it seems. She screams, cries and throws fits for what seems like nothing. I know for sure she is cutting two teeth so I can hope that that is what is causing all the problems I guess. She has always been opiionated but she is nuts about things these days. Which shoes she wears, what books we read, whether or not we sing at bed time. And the list goes on and on.

I will gladly ship her to any grandparent just until she turns 4!? Any takers?

Here is my ad:
One toddler on loan. She sleeps through the night. Gets up at the crack of dawn. Is bossy. Knows how to throw a tantrum (especially when shopping). Has explosive poop or none at all. Highly opinionated. Can count 2, 5. Loves grapes. No good at sharing. Whats yours is her, but not visa versa. Loves to ride/push her beep beep. Will not hold your hand. Gives great snotty kisses. Not a morning person if you wake her.

Any takers now?

No?

Really? She's your grand kid. Have a heart. Take her in.

2 comments:

  1. I'll take her!! or... I'll come stay with her (so you can get away for a rest). She's such a doll you'd probably want her back in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That girl is a handful. She is sick right now. Pink eye and ear infection :( poor thing

      Delete