Friday, July 18, 2014

We're alive!

Ok, so so sorry for the long delay in posts! Life has seriously been nuts with 2 kids and work and meetings and a cat.

So, let's see if I can fill you in.

Ally has been here visiting but she is on a plane home right now. We have been camping/hiking in the Hoh Rainforest, Ally had Jazz camp for band, Ashlynn's birthday party, Ally's band concert, We went to a petting zoo, and that's about all my brain can remember really.

I had a great visit with Ally and cannot believe she is going into high school this year...

Ashlynn has REALLY been testing the boundaries lately. She finally warmed up to Ally in the last week. Ashlynn is somewhat potty training and that means...she will sit on the potty all day BUT she will NOT pee/poop in the potty. She will tell you she needs to poop but that is that. She wants to sit on the potty over and over and over, especially when you want to do something else.

Ryan is good, I am good, Cat is good.

I go to Phoenix next weekend for a conference and am looking forward to having some fun with the girls.

Anyway, here are some random pictures that I have here at work from over the last couple weeks.


I picked out my clothes
 
 
Cookies from my birthday party

 
Allys band concert

 
A visit to the pet store

No comments:

Post a Comment