It's been a while and I am so sorry!
I honestly just have a hard time finding the time to manage this blog. I will try and atleast sit down once a week and tell you guys whats going on. Ashlynn is taking a nap right now and Ryan is at his friends house doing fantasy football stuff. This morning one of my friends came by with her new baby and tonight we have friends coming over for game night. Life is just crazy busy!
I got a new phone (for free, I am beta testing it for the company) so I am trying to figure that out. I like it so far and it takes great pictures. I had a yard sale last weekend and did pretty well cleaning out some stuff. All of Ryan's Star Wars figures and comic books are gone. So we don't have those cluttering up things anymore. By the way, it was his choice to sell them.
Oops, Ashlynn seems to be awake so I have to go.
love you all

No comments:
Post a Comment