Monday, September 15, 2014

post surgery & fair

Post surgery update: I'm feeling pretty good. This past Friday I went and picked up.some mastectomy bras and a prosthesis to wear. I feel better being symmetrical again. I have a lot of appointments coming up. I have the oncologists who will oversee all my treatments (Thursday), I have the radiation oncologist on Friday, and I see my endocrinologist on Monday for my thyroid. I think I need a value savers club card, like go 10 times to the Dr and get a free pass or something :)
Here are some pictures of my surgery sites. They are not heeled yet, still scabby but looking better.



On to the FUN stuff! We took Ashlynn to the fair and she got to ride some rides. We had a good time and she loved riding on the different rides they had. Next year she should be able to do e even more. She had a corn dog for lunch too! She loved seeing the cows until one started mooing at her loudly :)
Here are a few pictures from the FUN day.






No comments:

Post a Comment