Friday, October 17, 2014

Week 2 Day 3

Constipation...Diarreah...
Back and forth, back and forth?! Seriously?!

Today has been filled with pooptastic side effects. I left work early and came home and slept for 3 hours! I wish I could have slept even longer. Once Ashlynn got home from school, she insisted on me laying in the floor tonight while she put me "to sleep" which at least meant I didn't have to entertain her tonight. That girl cracks me up! To go "to sleep" your head must be covered by a blanket, and she must pat you "very hard". 

This new side effect of blurred vision is pretty crappy. It makes doing much of anything harder. Watching tv? Reading? Yep, hard to do when things are blurry. Oh well, sounds like a good reason to go to bed early :)

Ashlynn is now sleeping, and me and Nikko are curled up on the couch together, life is good. 

Tomorrow I have a girl date with my friend Sarah, which I am very much looking forward to. Besides that, this will be a laid back weekend at home. 

Tomorrow is a new day and it will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment