Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 3 Day 5

Well, it's been a fun week :)

I've been super sick with a cold I guess, but it's really kicked my butt! The cough has been brutal, keeping me up at night no matter what I try. The Dr. Put me on a 5 day antibiotic on Friday, and while I am feeling much better and have regained my voice, I still have the brutal cough. I'm just ready to get a full night of sleep, and I'm sure Ryan is too. I slept on the couch for a few nights to try not to wake him and Ashlynn. Now Ryan is getting sick though...oops.

My hair has started shedding. I noticed it yesterday. It's rather annoying really to just have your hair fall out without even touching it. Oh, and did I mention that my head itches like crazy?! Ryan is already talking about drawing on my head...I think he's lost his mind! He even asked if he could decorate my head with a ribbon and bow for Christmas. I think he might be having too much fun with this :)

It's been a pretty up eventful weekend here. I'm looking forward to Halloween and really hoping to convince Ashlynn to wear her costume (so far, no luck with that). She is suposed to be a furry dragon but may just be a 2 year old! Lol
We're having a Halloween party at work and I'm thinking I'm gonna the Chesire cat (Tim a Burton style). 

Well I'm off to nap while Ash naps so will update more later. 

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment