Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 4 Day 7

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday...

So I just wanted to give a quick update of how I am doing before my infusion tomorrow.

How I feel and symptoms:
Overall I am doing pretty good.
My hair is still falling out.
My nose is so dried out that it bleeds a lot, which is gross I guess.
GI issues continue to be annoying everyday.
Dry mouth is a pain in my butt!
My nose runs constantly.
I'm super tired (more than usual).
My bald head gets very cold :)

I have been wearing lots of hats and scarves, and I am still shopping around for a few more. I need a couple more colors so that I can match my clothes better. Tomorrow is my third infusion of this new drug and every week my side effects accumulate a little more.

Hope you all have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you, I wish I could take this all away. If you need anything please just call. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete