1. Bone scan came back negative
2. Appt. with Orthapedic specialist is Dec. 2nd
3. My cookies won 3rd place for taste at work (even though Ashlynn helped me add more than 3 times the amount of almond extract on accident
4. Night 4 of no binky has so far been the worst!
5. 2 year olds are difficult creatures
Have I told you that I'm making my first ever turkey for Thanksgiving? Well I'm cheating and hope to buy a breast to bake. If it doesn't work out, we'll be eating frozen pizza :)
Oh, and did I mention I dont like turkey?! Haha
...My treatment went well Wednesday. I'm holding up even though I'm definitely getting more fatigued every week. My tastes are still coming and going, which makes eating an adventure. Eating totally loses its fun when you can't taste your food. I'm still eating, though maybe not quite as much as before and still gaining weight...thank you steroids. I can stand to gain a few pounds anyway, hoping and wishing maybe some of it will go to my butt! Haha
Well, the kid has FINALLY gone to sleep, so I'm going to go relax and maybe go to bed myself.
Night night
No comments:
Post a Comment