Monday, November 10, 2014

Week5 Day 6 & Weekend Fun

Hey everyone, just checking in.

So a BONUS about chemo...not having to shave my legs! And who knew the skin on your body was so soft under there? hahahaha

Anyways.
So on Wednesday the Dr. gave me a saline spray for my nose which is helping with the dryness and bleeding, so that's a plus. My GI issues are still going strong but I am still looking for the right combination of things for relief. I will not give up.

I have been having bad sciatic nerve pain which has gotten much worse, so I am scheduled for an MRI on Thursday to have my "lumbar" area checked to see what is causing me so much pain and numbness in my leg/hip/butt area.

Enough about me though...

On Saturday we got out and had some fun with our neighbors and went to the Museum of flight. Here are some pictures of our time there.




 
On Sunday, Ashlynn woke up sick and barfed all over her daddy. Poor little thing and poor daddy too! She seemed mostly fine after that, just cuddly all day and didn't really want to eat much. I am pretty sure she has bounced back though now and is back to her normal self.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment