Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekends


Woke up on Saturday and fed the kid like I always do, we started the laundry and BAM...naseau! Out of no where I was sick. I spent some time puking my brains out while trying to assure the crying upset 2 year old that mommy was ok. We made it through though! I rallied and got our errands (grocery shopping) done and then Ashlynn and I took a nap. 
Later in the day Ashlynn got to play with Matthew and Lucas which made her happy, and I got some much needed time with Sarah :) Poor Sarah listens to me vent with a smile on her face and I love her for that! 
Later in the evening my taste buds decided to take a hike while I was trying to enjoy my coke. Did I mention that the steroids kicked in and my looks like a 16 year old :(

P.s. My armpits are still hair free after shaving them earlier in the week! 

Righ now... (Sunday)


My sweetheart is worn out...

Tonight I am going out to dinner and shopping with friends and I'm super excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment