Friday, January 30, 2015

We're alive

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been absent.

What has happened since I last wrote? Well let me tell you.
I'm doing radiation every day Monday thru Friday. My chest is getting red and tender like a sunburn. Have you ever sunburned your boob? It doesn't feel all that pleasant really. My last appointment for this is Feb. 24th.

Ashlynn has a double ear infection and was out of school yesterday being sick. Poor thing is doing better now though. We are about to be starting week 4 of potty training on Sunday. Things are going pretty well. She refuses to POOP in the potty, BUT if you ask her where she is supposed to poop...she will tell you the potty. She has had very few accidents really and none while out in public.

Ryan is super busy with work, and is even taking a night class through work for being a PM (project manager). My office is super excited to have me back at work! At least that's what they tell me.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I will be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment