Only 9 more radiation treatments left to go! Woohoo! My Dr. told me today that she is so amazed at how well my skin has held up. She said it shouldn't get too much worse than it is so that is awesome. It still just feels like being sunburned, the worst part is the surgery scar in my armpit. That is where most of my "pain" is. My chest itches like crazy and starting tonight I have to bathe my chest in a saline water solution.
Ashlynn is over her ear infection yet being very clingy and needy right now. She is such a daddy's girl, that sometimes she wont let me even look at her. kids!
Ally is doing good in school and just got her braces off! She is super excited about that.
I am about to start documenting my hair growth, though I know I'm starting late. Its fuzzy right now like a baby duck. You still can't really tell what color it's going to be, so it should be fun to find out what my "new" hair will look like.
No comments:
Post a Comment