Friday, March 6, 2015

Hey Hey Everyone!

The sun is shinning and it's in the 60's! WooHoo!

Well I'm all done with radiation treatment! My skin is healing great, I just have 1 small spot that is still sore. My hair is coming in fast! Shaving my legs again is not fun, I was so spoiled :) Oh well, can't have Cancer forever.

We are all sick with colds at our house, we sound like a family of barking seals. Lots of snot everywhere! We are definitely helping to keep Kleenex is business.

Ashlynn got bit at daycare yesterday for trying to take a toy away from another kid. I wonder if she learned not to steal?! She has been pooping in the potty, which is making cleanup much less messy! Yay! she has been having lots of pee accidents though :(

I think that's about all the exciting news we have here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment