Only 5 more days till Ally arrives! I can't wait to see her.
In 8 days we leave for vacation! Ashlynn keeps talking about getting to go to the beach and flying with her sissy. We have a lot planned and I am super ready to get away.
Tonight we take Ashlynn to gymnastics class. She loves class. They are learning to follow directions, take turns, and some gymnastics also.
The weather here has been poopy all week but tomorrow it's supposed to start getting better. The sun has finally come out today and it's supposed to be high 70's by the weekend! I am so ready to feel the warmth of the sun.
We are enjoying our new bedroom suit we won! Getting ready to paint the "man cave" this weekend or at least get it ready to paint. Ryan has finally chosen a color. Can't wait to see how it looks when we are done.
No comments:
Post a Comment