I am sorry to neglect you all. I honestly sometimes forget to write. Sometimes I don't feel I have anything worth sharing. It's hard to blog from my phone and add pictures so I just don't blog. And for that I'm sorry. I know this is how many people keep up with our lives.
Life is busy. There always seems to be something going on.
Ashlynn is doing great. A typical 3 year old. She is headstrong, vibrant, full of energy, smart, witty, funny, and so much more. She really keeps us on our toes. Ash is doing great in school, she's learning to write her name pretty well...even though it's backwards :) If only we could get this kid to poop in the potty.
Ryan is good. Not the happiest with his job at times but still plowing through. He is enjoying painting his little miniature men and playing his video games.
Me, well I'm good. My Dr. changed my hormone therapy and so far this medicine is much nicer to me. I had a mammogram and got an all clear! I have had my hair cut twice already, it's growing so fast. I am learning to manage my curly locks even though some days I think it would be easier to just shave it shorter.
We are having some friends over for Thanksgiving. Ryan is going to cook our first turkey. We will eat, play games and have a good time.
And then....the holidays hustle will begin.
P.s. I want to share about a great group of friends that I have made. Most of them I have never met and may never have the chance of meeting. We all met online 4 years ago when we were pregnant. We are all still friends.
They came together to buy me sweet gifts to celebrate the end of my chemo journey. They mean the world to me and I am thankful to be a part of such a great group of women.
No comments:
Post a Comment