Well life is always so busy. So crazy. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in all the things I think I need to do.
It's the last week of April now. Next week is Ryans birthday. The following week dad comes to visit. 2 weeks after that is our 5 year anniversary and my final surgery. One more week till Ally arrives. One more week till Allys friend arrives.
I assume life will never really slow down.
Come July we will get the privilege of getting to pay double childcare for two months :)
Ashlynn will then start private school for pre k. I am excited for her to have the stability and such a great teacher.
Well train has arrived downtown so I should run now.
Later
It's the last week of April now. Next week is Ryans birthday. The following week dad comes to visit. 2 weeks after that is our 5 year anniversary and my final surgery. One more week till Ally arrives. One more week till Allys friend arrives.
I assume life will never really slow down.
Come July we will get the privilege of getting to pay double childcare for two months :)
Ashlynn will then start private school for pre k. I am excited for her to have the stability and such a great teacher.
Well train has arrived downtown so I should run now.
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment