Hello everyone,
I have some very sad news that I
need to share. Unfortunately, this weekend, something or someone died in
the fridge. I know this because when I opened the fridge, the stench of
death escaped its metal tomb and had its way with my face. I believe I
have grounds for a battery case.
What has this got to do with
you? The death also brushed up against the food you keep in the
kitchen. Ewww.
What must be done? Well,
an informant in the crisper told me that this is actually a regular occurrence;
some well-to-do member of our RSC family abandoning their culinary constituent,
either willfully or through negligence, on a Friday afternoon leading to
expiration. It is sad really. Spoiled leftovers are
like forgotten dreams, once grand plans dead on the wayside, lost opportunities.
So – Make sure your food has a
date on it or I will need to toss it for the safety of others. If your
food won’t survive the weekend, toss it or take it with you.
Consider a reminder on your calendar to help.
-----------------------
Today, I come into the office to find this on the fridge. This award she really go to Ryan my ghost writer.

No comments:
Post a Comment