Yes, yes, I know I haven't posted in a while and I am sorry. Things have just been crazy around here with house hunting, Ryan's health, the fact that there has been sunshine, and there really hasn't been anything new with the pregnancy till now.
Ok, lets get started :)
I failed my one hour glucose testing for gestational diabetes so I went in yesterday to take my three hour test. (making a pregnant woman fast for 12 hours is cruel by the way). I should find out my results of that today and wether or not I will have to undergo dietary changes. As I had GD with Ally, I don't have the highest hopes of passing this test.
I am up 19 pounds and counting. Me and the baby are doing well and she is super active! She kept running away when the nurse tried to find her heartbeat, it was funny, but she finally clocked her with a heartbeat of 145. Even though I am gaining weight, I think it is all boobs, butt, thighs, and feet because I don't feel like my belly is getting any bigger.
As for house hunting, we hope to find out today about an offer we have in on a bank owned house, but they have postponed since Friday, so who knows when we will actually know something. Please say a prayer or two that we will find a house soon to raise our beautiful family in. Our place is starting to look pretty crazy with all the baby stuff we are acquiring and stacking along the walls.
Ryan's health: He is still about the same, no changes so far. We are keeping track of "lifestyle" things in a journal so we can be as consistent as possible for his new medication and so he can more adequately answer doctors questions at his appointments.
No comments:
Post a Comment