I am so frustrated with the housing market up here in Seattle. In the last three weeks we have put in three offers for houses. The first one, we got outbid (there were 6 offers), the second one, we got outbid and we offered 15k over the asking price (there were 8 offers), the third, well we are still waiting to hear about it, we put in 10k over the asking price on it, but if it goes anything like the last ones...it wont be very promising.
I dont know how much longer I can handle all the rejections and such. We cannot afford to offer anymore than we are and we are getting out offered everytime :( I am almost at the point of giving up on having a house.
We could just get rid of some furniture and stay where we are, but...our walls at our apartment are so thin, that we can hear our neighbor snoring, so I'm sure a baby crying is going to be really loud for them, which seems mean in my opinion. Not to mention that laundry is down two flights of stairs which is going to be no fun with a baby, we have no room at all to even find a place to put bottles really. Our place is small and full to the brim.
Yesterday we went and looked at child care for our lovely baby girl and found that it's going to be $2000 a month, thats more than a house payment! Oh and then that leaves the fact that I will be working for next to nothing...Not sure what the point is really.
Ok, thanks for listening, sorry to be so down in the dumps today :(
New baby posts coming soon
No comments:
Post a Comment